We offer a variety of staff ranging from RNs to Caregivers. If you have a need for a medical professional, give us a call and we will find the right placement for you.
Once the correct employee is found there are multiple contract types to choose from. We have PRN placements, short-term contacts, long-term contracts, temporary placements, one time visits and direct hires.
Please contact us for any questions regarding staff availability or contracts.
Our in-depth screening process includes:
- In depth interview process
- Licensure/Certification verification
- Previous employment reviews
- Drug screening (when applicable)
- Comprehensive criminal background checks
- OIG and SAM
- Motor vehicle records screening
- Initial and annual training in blood-borne pathogens, CPR, HIPAA and other mandatory trainings
- Skills competency examination, client specific training, and any other training if needed
- Any pre-hire screenings a contracted facility or/client may require
What Staffing Solutions can do for you?
You save with Staffing Solutions! Consider the real cost of a permanent employee when you add everything together.
We handle all the recruitment and screening costs along with the cost of the background checks. We also manage all payroll-related expenses such as payroll taxes, liability insurance, and malpractice insurance for licensed professionals and much more.
Let’s meet soon to discuss your fluctuating staffing needs and assist you in devising the right supplementary program for your facility. After we deliver your first employee, we’re sure that you’ll use us for the next one. That’s because it’s our job to deliver employers the absolute best fit for whatever position you’re trying to fill.
We are proud to service the entire state of Montana. Our staff located throughout the state are diverse and ready to take on new opportunities.